Search found 2 matches

by sofiak
Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:13 pm
Forum: Fall 2026
Topic: 10.08 Image to Image
Replies: 6
Views: 579

Re: 10.08 Image to Image

Part one: For this assignment, I wanted to experiment with how I could use image to image creation on Comfy Ui to imitate the work that is carried out in product design sectors. Much of the work of a product designer involves the creation of skews in various color ways, often using programs such as ...
by sofiak
Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:09 pm
Forum: Fall 2026
Topic: 10:01 Text to Image | Prompt Exploration
Replies: 8
Views: 1024

Re: 10:01 Text to Image | Prompt Exploration

Experimental Goal: For this project, I was interested in seeing how close I could get Comfy AI to creating artwork that I would produce with my own hands. I have been working to create collages for the walls in my room, and I wanted to experiment with different compositions of vocabulary to see whic...