Search found 2 matches

by yuqiansun
Tue Oct 06, 2026 10:54 am
Forum: Fall 2026
Topic: 10.01 Early References | MAT projects
Replies: 4
Views: 608

Re: 10.01 Early References | MAT projects

One thing that stood out to me from this week’s presentations was how much early media art seems to work between mathematical order and intentional disorder. I have also been learning about early computer graphics and rendering recently, and the two topics started to feel surprisingly connected. Ear...
by yuqiansun
Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:58 pm
Forum: Fall 2026
Topic: 09.29 SBMA Exhibition Visit
Replies: 7
Views: 1007

Re: 09.29 SBMA Exhibition Visit

One work that I found particularly interesting was Zhanyi Chen’s Artificial Satellite Astrology. I was especially drawn to the satellite birth maps. After looking more into the artist, I realized that what I initially thought were digitally generated astrology charts were actually hand-drawn by the ...