Search found 2 matches

by noahthompson
Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:13 pm
Forum: Fall 2026
Topic: 10.01 Early References | MAT projects
Replies: 4
Views: 608

Re: 10.01 Early References | MAT projects

Something that really interested me was Vera Molnar's machine imaginaire , a technique of creative production she used in the 60s. It is super interesting that before she had continual access to computation, she was setting up a system of rules, relationships, and limitations that she could iterate ...
by noahthompson
Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:04 pm
Forum: Fall 2026
Topic: 09.29 SBMA Exhibition Visit
Replies: 7
Views: 1007

Re: 09.29 SBMA Exhibition Visit

It was a great experience to have a guided tour of the exhibit and have the opportunity to speak with the curator. Similarly, it was a great opportunity because it was the first internet/digital art exhibit at the SBMA, which I think is really valuable. I thought the curator's choices were great, I ...