Search found 2 matches

by sumyeelee
Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:37 pm
Forum: Fall 2026
Topic: 10.08 Image to Image
Replies: 6
Views: 581

Re: 10.08 Image to Image

Psychology: Psychologists like Daniel Berlyne suggest interest operates on an "inverted U" curve—something too simple is boring, while something too complex is confusing, so interest peaks in the middle. Paul Silvia added that for something to be interesting, it must be both complex and comprehensib...
by sumyeelee
Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:10 pm
Forum: Fall 2026
Topic: 10:01 Text to Image | Prompt Exploration
Replies: 8
Views: 1025

Re: 10:01 Text to Image | Prompt Exploration

ntroduction For this project, I used ComfyAI to generate an imaginary door. I have a musical composition that features a door as an object to open new sonic worlds, and I wanted to see how ComfyAI could help me generate different door images with various themes to match my sonic imagination. However...