Final Project

leighdodson

Final Project

Post by leighdodson » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:37 pm

For my final project I combined two videos- the first was the final dance sequence by Natalie Portman in "Black Swan", the second was the hippo dance sequence from "Fantasia". I imported the animated sequence as a series of stills and adjusted their time and added space between each clip. Then I put the full length video sequence from "Black Swan" as the bottom layer, so that when there was space between my stills the video would show. I then played with filters and effects, adjusting the opacity to add fades as easier transitions and added a red tint to the video.
Attachments
Beyond Black Swan Underrated dance movies that deserve a second chance.jpg

leighdodson

Re: Final Project

Post by leighdodson » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:19 pm

youtube for final revised video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsDFzfD9USA

glegrady

Project 5: Final

Post by glegrady » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:27 pm

leighdodson wrote:For my final project I combined two videos- the first was the final dance sequence by Natalie Portman in "Black Swan", the second was the hippo dance sequence from "Fantasia". I imported the animated sequence as a series of stills and adjusted their time and added space between each clip. Then I put the full length video sequence from "Black Swan" as the bottom layer, so that when there was space between my stills the video would show. I then played with filters and effects, adjusting the opacity to add fades as easier transitions and added a red tint to the video.
George Legrady
legrady@mat.ucsb.edu