Proj 1 - MySQL & Knowledge Discovery

Professor George Legrady
jianxu

Re: Proj 1 - MySQL & Knowledge Discovery

Post by jianxu » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:02 pm

The major interest of this visualization project is to explore the influence of the pandemic on the volume of check-out items from the Seattle Public library from 2019 to 2021. Specifically, I extracted all check-out items, medicine & health dewy category items, epidemic, and covid-19 related items during this period, and conduct some preliminary analysis.
Attachments
mat259_assignment1_JianXu.pdf
(263.25 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

senyuan

Re: Proj 1 - MySQL & Knowledge Discovery

Post by senyuan » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:29 am

The gasoline vehicle industry faces serious challenges as the EV (electric vehicle) industry grows rapidly over the last decade. As a person who loves the modification of vehicles and gasoline engines, I would love to have a look at the relationship between checkout times and people’s enthusiasm for performance vehicles. It arouses my interest whether people borrow more or fewer books, which related to vehicles fields, from the library. After comparing the checkout times and sales in different brands and related fields, I also pay attention to the stock price market and try to find out if there is a connection between the checkout time and stock price.
Attachments
project1-query2.txt
(364 Bytes) Downloaded 56 times
project1-query1.txt
(855 Bytes) Downloaded 52 times
project1-Russell.pdf
(2.16 MiB) Downloaded 58 times
ford.csv
(51.39 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
d5.csv
(177 Bytes) Downloaded 54 times
d4.csv